16-09-2019 20:00 Игрок Nikoletta[14] прокачал суммарно руны с 78 до 79 уровня
12-09-2019 09:50 Игрок Рамиль[12] прокачал суммарно руны с 32 до 33 уровня
Просмотр темы
MIB » Общий форум » Флудилка
 Распечатать тему
chernobyl hbo 5 episode [#CHERNOBYL on @HBO]
Bdsepjzcc
Chernobyl Episode 5 HBO. “Chernobyl”. HBO
[url=http://bitly.com/hboChernobyl][img]https://i.imgur.com/IDveTye.jpg[/img][/url]

Chernobyl!!!Episode..5..HBO.~“Chernobyl”...HBO.
Chernobyl Episode 5 Episode 6 HBO. “Chernobyl”. HBO
chernobyl hbo 5 episode 1 2 3 4 5 watch online

[url=http://bitly.com/hboChernobyl]http://bitly.com/hboChernobyl[/url]

Chernobyl~~Episode@5=HBO.*“Chernobyl”./HBO.

3. Women's Under Armour Heatgear Capris - I have been looking for a new pair of capris. In real life, they are a little bit brighter which I really like. 5. Printed Button Front Shirt For Women- I love stripes and usually end up finding things striped horizontally. I like the vertical stripes on this one and think it would look great with a pair of white shorts or white jeans. 7. Bloom Mix Media Tie Back Sweater - one of my co-workers wore this shirt to school the other day and I loved it. I like the floral accent to this top and the tie back with the floral print being visible is also a great way to dress up a solid colored sweater. 8. The Transport Leather Tote - I love a good bag, and Nordstrom has some great selections. I'm keeping my eyes on this one because it's been a while since I had a new tote to carry around. 9. Belted Pleated Midi Skirt in Satin Crepe - I like polkda dots and this one is a nice dressy version that would still look great with a denim shirt. 10. Chernobyl Mini Series on HBO - I have a little bit of an obsession with Chernobyl which occured while I was in middle school. I'm excited to sit down with this miniseries when I get a chance. That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?|What you need to know about Chernobyl, HBO’s 5-episode miniseries from Craig Mazin, is that you cannot understand how deeply it will destroy the very fabric of your being until you see it. 4. As it was happening, and in its immediate aftermath, no one understood what it meant. “You are dealing with something that has never happened on this planet before! ” says scientist Valery Legasov (Jared Harris) when attempting to impress upon the Kremlin the unknowable scope of the event, which took place in April of 1986. But for us in 2019, we do know. At least, we know that simple, almost mundane scenes of children playing in the radioactive ash and men at the power plant letting irradiated water splash all over them equals death. But as a first responder picks up a rock and looks at it curiously, his hand melts away, and others start to know things too. Chernobyl starts with a suicide, which really sets the tone for the doom and terror that pervades the entire work. Make no mistake, what Mazin (who wrote the series) and director Johan Renck have crafted is something devastatingly good, but the key word is devastating. Chernobyl Episode 6 watch online. “Watching people watch it now for the first time, I’m struck. Sometimes I almost get a little paternal, like, ‘OK, if you don’t want to watch this part, you don’t have to’ or ‘This is going to be a little hard now,'” Mazin said. That price of containing the spread of radioactive material dovetails with something that emerged earlier in the series. “There’s a phrase that the Soviets used during Chernobyl. They started to call it ‘counting lives,'” Mazin said. “So they wouldn’t say, ‘How many people are we killing? ’ They would just say, ‘Well, let’s count lives. This way will be 100 lives. This’ll be 200 lives. Let’s go with the one that’s 100 lives.’ I thought that was the most gorgeous and yet also terrifying Soviet phrase. That slight sense of removal also manifested itself in Harris’ performance. “By the time you get to Episode 4, he’s been in it long enough that he has a certain confidence to the way he’s making those calculations,” Harris said. “He’s got his foot up on the table. You think playing Fallout has prepared you for seeing a man with no lips have his skin peel off around his skull? What about a man who must execute a brood of puppies? Given this, and other horrors, it will be easy to say that this fictionalized account is amped up for drama. “This is as close to reality as we can get and still be able to tell the story in five episodes. It was our obsession, and certainly our intention all the way, to be as accurate as we could be. The simple rule that we had, if we were going to change something, it had to be only so that we could tell the story fully. We never changed anything to make it more dramatic than it was, to hype anything, to amp it up. For us, this is a story about truth. The last thing we wanted to do was fall into the same trap that liars fall into. You feel that desire for authenticity throughout.|Twenty-six years ago today, reactor number 4 at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Ukrainian Republic of the Soviet Union experienced a catastrophic explosion. The resulting catastrophe proved to be the worst nuclear disaster in history. It spread radioactive contamination across much of Europe and western Russia and resulted in the resettlement of thousands of people away from the contaminated areas. The safety of nuclear power was called into question as a result of the accident and development of new nuclear power plants slowed considerably as a result. Tony and friend Zamir Gotta team up for a trip to the former Soviet Republic, the Ukraine. They tour Chernobyl and the radiated ghost town of Pripayat, explore a once top-secret port for Soviet submarines, drink vodka and enjoy green borscht. Visiting Chernobyl was a very sad and scary experience. I think I can speak for the whole crew when I say that if we were just visiting Ukraine on vacation, we would not have gone there. Chernobyl 6 Episode.
Chernobyl also lacked other safety mechanisms that are considered standard design in the rest of the world. The reactor at Chernobyl was packed with flammable graphite. Graphite can be a very useful material in a safe reactor design. But in an unstable design like the reactor at Chernobyl, it was fuel for the fire that resulted from the explosion. The operators had the same attitude as the builders. Managers ignored safety rules laid down by engineers so production quotas could be met. Workers and lower-level managers were afraid to raise objections when they saw something wrong. And, the accident occurred when an electrical engineer was running an unauthorized, unanalyzed and unsupervised experiment on the reactor. The accident response followed the same pattern as the operations. Managers lied to higher-ups to exonerate themselves. Communist Party bosses, having suppressed word of previous accidents, did not want to hear about another one. There is real merit to this argument. The lesson of Chernobyl isn't that modern nuclear power is dangerous. Chernobyl Episode 6 watch online.

Chernobyl+Episode!!!5/HBO.**“Chernobyl”.//HBO.

Chernobyl@@Episode~5+HBO.@“Chernobyl”.@@HBO.

Chernobyl**Episode**5**HBO...“Chernobyl”..HBO.

Chernobyl=Episode**5@HBO.//“Chernobyl”....HBO.

Chernobyl~Episode!!!5@HBO.///“Chernobyl”.@HBO.

Chernobyl@@Episode@@5***HBO.@“Chernobyl”.~~HBO.

Перейти на форум:
Время загрузки: 0.35 секунд - 25 Запросов